Environmental Consulting Services
Government and Industry in Harmony with the Environment
QRI is dedicated to preserving our environment, both locally and nationally, while taking precautions to avoid future damages. Our team of professionals work with federal clients to protect and preserve our nation's natural habitats, our culturally significant sites and artifacts, government-owned properties and DoD installations.
From 2013 to present, 33% of QRI’s total revenues were performed in this Section resulting in $13.9 million in obligated contract value.
QRI’s GSA 899 Schedule allows Federal clients access to all services offered within our Environmental Consulting Section.
Top clients in this Section include the General Services Administration (GSA), Public Building Service (PBS) in Region 7, the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) in multiple Divisions and Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC). The GSA is QRI’s largest client for ECS. Since securing an 899 GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MSA) in March of 2014, QRI has won 8 ECS contracts totaling $494 million in capacity.
- Biological Investigations & Risk Assessments
- Building Air Quality Investigations
- Cultural and Natural Resources Services
- Curation Management
- Environmental Assessment (EA) / Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Environmental Compliance
- Environmental Training
- Groundwater Classification
- Hazardous Material / Hazardous Waste Management & Recycling
- Invasive Species Surveys
- Litigation Support
- Mold, Asbestos & Lead Assessments
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Reviews
- Natural Resources Services
- Phase I, Phase II, Phase III Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) / Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Subject Matter Expert
- Subsurface Investigations
- Threatened and Endangered (T&E) Species Surveys
- Vegetation Surveys
- Wetland / Waters of the US Reviews