Quality, Reliability and Integrity are foundational pillars in the environmental and construction services fields of discipline. These same pillars have provided the core values upon which QRI has been built and continues to build upon to this day. Since 2018, QRI has performed a broad range of construction, planning and facility support services for federal agencies. As a prime contractor, QRI has been contracted to perform the following services for the USACE on various US Army installations and U.S. Air Force bases:
- Site reconnaissance data
- Develop work plans for environmental investigations and execute investigations under Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), or similar regulatory frameworks for historic hazardous waste sites or related sites/areas.
- Perform site assessments and investigations as required by Federal and applicable State regulations regarding leaking underground storage tanks (UST), oil water separators (OWS), and above ground storage tanks (AST).
- Provide technical oversight for projects, including field oversight, constructability reviews and review of associated documents such as work plans.
- Prepare Risk Assessment reports in accordance with the relevant guidance of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USACE, state or other applicable guidance. Risk assessments may include either or both Human Health and Ecological risk assessments.
- Perform geologic, hydro-geologic and groundwater assessments.
- Site Investigation (SI), Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study (RI/FS), Record of Decision/Decision Documents (ROD/DD), Remedial Design (RD), Remedial Action (RA), Remedial Action Completion (RA(C)), Remedial Action Objectives (RA(O)) , RCRA Facility Investigation (RFI), and applicable Installation Restoration Program (IRP) reports.
- Prepare and execute Community Relations Plans
- Prepare and execute Chemical Data Acquisition Plans or Quality Assurance Project Plans, Site Safety and Health Plans, and Waste Management Plans and conduct Munitions of Explosive Concern (MEC) investigations utilizing Advanced Geophysical Classification (AGC)/Advanced Classification.
- Prepare interim remedial actions/interim remedial measures.
- Prepare Corrective Measures Implementation (CMI) work plans and/or provide technical support of corrective measure implementation activities.
- Plan and supervise the installation of UST/AST/OWS as well as monitoring and leak detection systems.
- Provide construction services including shop drawing constructability reviews, vendor proposal reviews, request for information responses, factory testing observations, site visits during constructions, and as-built drawing reviews.